MONDAY, 26 March 2018
Workshop for everybody on the best practical methods to use the raw beehive products and their extracts/preparations
Location: IBB Hotel City Centre, first floor
09:00 – 11:00 h.
- Methods to prevent and treat bee products adverse reactions and allergies
- Practical „secrets” of Apitherapy useful in the prevention of human diseases:
- Diagnosis of the functional and energetical disbalances through Acupuncture and Ayurvedic diagnostic
- Soft methods like Apipressure and Api-Reflexotherapy
- Diluted injectable beehive products solutions
- Micro-Apipuncture technics
11:00 – 11:30 h. – Coffee break
11:30 – 12:30 h.
- Methods to improve the diagnostic of faked, adulterated beehive products through sensorial analysis
12:30 – 14:00 h. – Lunch break
14:00 – 16:00 h.
- Devices, methods and practical tips for a successful administration of beehive products, including beehive air, through the respiratory system
- How to make top quality Apitherapy preparations for Health, Vitality and Beauty
16:00 – 16:30 h. – Coffee break
16:30 – 18:00 h.
- How to make a “Bee”-Soap with medicinal bee plants and beehive products
- Methods to increase the synergy between the beehive products, in order to increase the overall healing chances.
- Other topics(to be established by the participants at the beginning of the workshop)
TUESDAY, 27 March
8:00 – 17:00 h.
Workshop for advanced apitherapists on the large topic of: “Prevention and treatment of human and animal diseases with beehive products”
Learning new things, stabilize what you already know, clarify open questions
Moderator: Dr. Stefan Stângaciu
- tools and devices for a good Apitherapy Kit
- how to make an individual receipt
- how to diagnose the “causes of the causes”
- the “happy cell principle” as important tool in establishing a good treatment protocol
- treatment protocols, at the request of the participants, to prevent and/or treat various diseases and syndromes like:
- multiple sclerosis, Alzheimer
- Lyme disease
- chronic pain related diseases and treatments
- cardiovascular diseases
- gum diseases, including parodontose
- skin diseases, including herpes, eczema and psoriasis
- apitherapy practice for individual cases with individual problems
- Individual advices for the participants
- any other topics that can satisfy the informational needs of the participants
Costs for the Intensive Course and Workshops, 26-27 March 2018
|Early bird||Late registration||Early bird
|1 day||165 €||185 €||85 €||95 €|
|2 days||330 €||370 €||170 €||190 €|
Important! The deadline for the early bird discount was February 20-th., 2018
Zweigstelle Lehel, Triftstraße 4, 80538 München, Germany.
BLZ: 700 905 00 . Kto. Nr. 3297780.
IBAN: DE207 009 050 000 032 977 80
BIC (Swift-Code): GENODEF 1 S 04